Sunday, April 12, 2015

Photo montage Part 2; The Boylan Sisters

In the first part of this project, I gave notice about my topic; The Boylan Sisters, how it effects me every time I hear their names and always reminds me of Annie, the movie. In my piece of work I wanted to show one image that include two different lives, the famous, fancy lives of the singers, and the lives of poor children that can do nothing expect sit on the side and watch. I chose to include a rough street background for the fancy red stage curtains, this would be a mixture of interior and exterior, where the Boylan sisters stand, I included a light opacity of stage lights that spots on them while the poor girls sit on the end of the image, in the frame but hopeless with a reality of what they do, cleaning as an example.


No comments:

Post a Comment